Please go through the following guideline and information to make a successful recording and uploading of your oral presentation.
Checklist for the authors
- Make a Microsoft Powerpoint presentation for your paper.
- Record your presentation slides with your voice (audio) and create a video file using any video recording or screen capturing application.
- Upload your i) presentation slide and ii) Video file here
Guideline for the Presentation Slide.
- The allowable video-presentation time will be 15 minutes including the Question Answer (QA) session. Please prepare your powerpoint slides covering a maximum of 12 minutes (+3 minutes for the live QA)
- Please give considerable thought to the design and preparation of your presentation so that it is effective and informative.
- All slides of your presentation should be formatted for easy understanding of the information on each slide.
- Clear narration with a pause for transitions between slides should be considered.
- Explanations for graphs, pictures, and tables may be added as necessary.
- The slide must be created using Microsoft Powerpoint (Version 2013 or higher). We may not be able to run the slide if you use any other application or lower version.
Guideline for the Video format and preparation
- Your recorded video should have a widescreen format (16:9 aspect ratio)
- Your video quality should be at least HD (1280×720) or Full HD (1080p)
- Video file size should not exceed 240MB and presentation slide’s file size should not exceed 10MB.
- Your video must be of .mp4 Please note, any other format shall not be allowed.
- Make sure that the audio used in your video file is consistent with the presentation slide, clear, free from static, hums, hisses, or interference.
- The audio should be at the right level, without having to adjust your volume very high or very low.
- You must not use any application for video recording that embeds watermark or application logo in the video file. Use any open-source recorder or a licensed application (if you have)
Submitting your Presentation slide and the video presentation
- If your ICCIT paper ID is 125, then rename your video file to “Video_Paper-125.mp4” and Powerpoint slide to “Slide_Paper-125.pptx”
- The presentation video submission system will remain open until the 26th of November 2020, 11: 59 BST. Upload your presentation and recorded video by following this link here.
- Only a contact author of your paper having the proper authentication code can submit the Video presentation and the slide.
- Once you enter your authentication code, look for the “Submit your Video and Presentation Slide” section. Locate your Video file (.mp4) and the presentation slide (.pptx) from your system and click on the Upload button.
- Please note that you can upload any number of times until the submission system remains open. However, the system will keep the latest uploaded file only.
If you face any issue regarding the Video upload system, please contact email@example.com