1) Prepare PDF: Prepare PDF of the camera ready version of your paper. Your PDF file must be created and verified by IEEE PDF eXpress before submitting. Please use the Conference ID: 48885XP while preparing PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress. While making the final paper, do not add page numbers, add all authors with affiliations, make in proper IEEE Template for the conference, etc.
2) Copyright Form: To Submit IEEE e-Copyright Form (eCF), please visit to IEEE Copyright Form and complete the form and submit. Authors will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit the copyright form. Click on the Submit IEEE Copyright Form link (which initiates eCF). Please read instructions carefully. Submit IEEE eCF for each paper separately. After filling out the IEEE copyright form on eCF site, authors need to download the form.
3) Copyright Information (at header and footer): Authors are requested to include the appropriate copyright clearance code notice at the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions as follows:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-5842-6/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-5842-6/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-5842-6/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
[Please write the appropriate copyright clearance code notice on the bottom, i.e. footer of the first page (center position) of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.]
Also, please add the conference title at the top-right side of the first page of each paper as follows:
2019 22nd International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), 18-20 December, 2019
Please see the IEEE conference templates.
4) Submission: Please send your revised paper’s IEEE compliant PDF file (with file name: Paper-PID, for example, Paper-025 if your paper ID is 025) along with the eCF’s pdf file (with file name: eCF-PID, for example, eCF-025 if your paper ID is 025) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your money receipt’s scanned copy and student ID (if any) or IEEE Membership ID (if any) along with this email. Due to inevitable circumstances we have to close EasyChair Submission System. We sincerely apologize for your inconvenience.
Camera Ready Paper Due Date: November 15, 2019